Monday, April 27, 2015

My Mantra/Thought From The Day: I Am Durga, The Invincible

Today was interesting.  I thought for a good part of the day that I need more arms/hands to do a lot of tasks at the same time during my work day but also because my spiritual heroine is Durga, so I kept imagining I was as strong and fearless as her.  Several times through the day I tried to manifest aspects of the Devi so I could vanquish my nerves, pain, and fear and come through the meetings and work tasks - victorious.  So definitely today's Mantra was "I am Durga, the Invincible".

I walked in to work to several positive "reviews" of my hair and even later in the day some joking statements from my boss.  I then immediately had several documents to process and handle waiting in my inbox, so I grabbed them and worked on that while trying to coordinate several other activities for the day.  I had +Zest Tea Blue Lady Black tea to start my day, thankfully it kicked in and I woke up and was able to process my work without too many yawns.

David and I had lunch in the breakroom, thankfully I had some delicious green tea from +The Republic of Tea and an +EVOL Foods Fire Grilled Steak Bowl.  If you've been reading this blog for a bit you will know that my favorite quick green tea is the Republic of Tea Double Green Tea, so pair that with a delicious bowl of steak, cilantro, black beans, YUM!  A great and tasty lunch.  The best part is, of course, being able to spend my lunches with my wonderful husband.  Sadly, I had to cut lunch short since I had a meeting at 1pm.  The good part is that I was so excited for this meeting, it is a good opportunity to help shape the future processes and processing at work and I want to do my best to help.

During the meeting I was nervous about speaking out of turn but after a while I started sharing my opinion and trying to point out issues with the current processes and how we can make fixes.  I didn't have tea with me...and because I started to get anxious during the meeting with policy and management involved, I bit and chewed through the skin on my right thumb.  OW!  I think I am going to bring my travel mug with me tomorrow so I have some tea to calm me down.

When the day was done today I got home and worked to finish and send all of the plot responses for Alliance LARP Gettysburg.  I wanted to make sure the responses, even notices of "beware stuff is coming your way during the event" went out before the event this weekend.  I will probably NOT want to channel Durga for this weekend, since I want my PC's to live through the weekend (HAHA).  But honestly, looking back at it I think the Universe was very kind to help me get through the day today, to help me be articulate and clear when necessary, and to allow me to calm down with a good cup of green tea after the meeting too.  Starting my day off with a zing of caffeine from the Zest Tea, Blue Lady Black, definitely helped and as from previous posts - I am a huge fan.

I am pretty sure Durga would be a seriously deadly lady (even more than she is already) with some Zest Tea to help her focus and be awake.  Oh wow...that is a scary thought.

Well with that, hope you all have a great night!  Sleep well and sweet dreams!  Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. nice post! Goddess durga blesses her devotees when in need, even I used to chant durga mantra daily once.

    ReplyDelete