Tuesday, March 31, 2015

It's 101 Dalamations...If By Dalmations I Mean Blog Entries

YAY!!  I have as of March 30, 2015 reached 100 blog entries, so today March 31, 2015 makes it 101!  I think 101 is more interesting, because just like the movie about the dalmatians, it isn't amazing until there are 101.

Sadly, this is also the day that my Endo decided to just flip-the-heck-out and kick me in the uterus, so my 101st blog post won't likely be a long one or filled with some grand epiphany.  I've been musing again recently and feeling poetic, so I am working on a poem in support of TDOV or Trans Day of Visibility.  I will post it as soon as a draft becomes coherent (or at least makes sense to my messed up mind).

While at work today I got to enjoy Blue Lady Black from +Zest Tea, which was (as always) delicious and wonderful.  Thank goodness for it and the caffeine or I would have been far more challenged today than necessary.  I swear to the heavens I have been wanting to just throw papers into the air and walk out but I do still love my job...despite having days I hate.  The Blue Lady Black tea got me on the go and tasted great with the citrus notes.

I had a lot of work to do to make up for the fact that we are now down on staff.  I thought Brad was going to rage quit today and I really wouldn't have blamed him but I really was/am not in the mood to fight at this point so I told him to do what he thought was best.  I appreciate the work he is doing and the work that Jen did but that doesn't make me want to beg since I have also been asked to work with low resources and "pull together" even when I thought it was overburdened and unfair.

I did some spring cleaning yesterday and that seems to have made my desk a little more user friendly for the added work that I'm getting now.  I have a ton of tulips, mini daffodils, and mums at my desk in addition to the other plants I already had.  This is a nice addition too since drinking tea and flowers seems to be the highlight of my days at this moment.  Not to worry though, I know things will get better, I just have to weather the storm.  OR I find myself another job, but in the meantime I need to live with the situation I have and make the best of it.

Near the end of the day I had some tea from +Rishi Tea called Jade Cloud Oolong, it was in my March delivery of the +Steepster Select club.  It was good but I am not a fan of the "grassy" smell or taste of some green teas and this sadly had those qualities.  It wasn't bad and I would say that it was something that I could get over but I make a lot of my eating and drinking decisions from scent and first taste and sadly this wasn't a favorite.  Oh well, it has to happen some times.  I would definitely say it was a solid tea though.

So this was my semi-uneventful 101st post.  I truly hope to have several hundred more.  Maybe I should think of something clever to do for the 202nd post.  Maybe a contest or a crazy video montage?  Maybe a vlog post...though I am not very video friendly.

Because I found this clip interesting and it's the 101st post, I am including a partial episode of "How It's Made - Tea" from Discovery Channel (all rights and credit to Discovery Channel and How It's Made)


No comments:

Post a Comment