Monday, February 2, 2015

Bit of Cleaning and SUPER BOWL!!

So...another short entry today. We got home after a weekend at my in-laws house. I always enjoy spending time with them. We stopped at Siamsa Irish Pub for late brunch with out LARP friends Sarah and Duckie.
Had a delicious plate, a full Irish breakfast. Yum.

Got home and I started cleaning our room to get ready for the new queen sized bed we're getting on Tuesday. Decided I needed a good pot of tea, so I made up a pot of Ginger black tea. It's the Adagio Teas Ginger blend. I love ginger and this black tea is delicious. It helped me get through some intense cleaning before the Super Bowl began.

No tea during the game. I was pacing a lot. Also I am easily excitable during a Pats game normally so with the excitement of the SB there was no way I was having a hot cup of boiling water anywhere near me.

My Pats won!!! Going to have my 1776 blend tomorrow to celebrate!! Maybe even wear my Brady jersey to work :)

Sleep well all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment