Tuesday, February 3, 2015

New Bed and Spiced Apple Chai

So our new bed arrived today at 2:00pm, well technically a little about 1:45pm, but they were scheduled to arrive at 2pm and thankfully Rich and I had taken off of work at 1:30.  David stayed at work, he didn't really have a ton of leave time available.  This has very little to do with tea except all I wanted to do once it was here and set up was to curl up with a good book and drink some chai.  I ended up going back to work for the last two hours of the day, because I honestly could not justify taking the leave time just to ogle my new bed.

When I got into work I made myself a nice single pot of Spiced Apple Chai from Adagio Teas, a wonderful gift from Kate.  I ended up finishing two single pots before the end of the day and I was very excited to get home.  David and I went to Target to get new sheets and then it was home and the sheets were in the wash.  I waited patiently and seem to have forgotten that anything else in the world existed but clean sheets and my new gloriously soft queen bed.  I made myself a cup of "Tension Tamer" tea, a favorite of mine from Celestial Seasonings.  By the end of the evening, I was exhausted and the bed was finally made and ready for sleep.

Well my dears, dreams and sleep await me.  It is only 9:30pm and I am entirely too sleepy for my own good.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment