Sunday, January 25, 2015

Quiet Sunday

So today I woke up with a massive migraine and body aches from hell.  We had to go to an Alliance LARP Gettysburg staff meeting in Lancaster, hosted at Kris and Em's house.  I sadly was not in good mental or physical shape, so I wasn't really on point.  I forgot to eat anything and had a bit of water and juice today, so I am sure my meds were not helping the headache or my mood.

Chatted with Alex on the way to Lancaster and the way back, he's in Berlin at present and having a blast.  I am having fun living vicariously through him.  I would love to go to Istanbul and Berlin...wow what an adventure.  Of course if I went to Istanbul I would have to go have properly made tea and coffee, because seriously Turkish tea and coffee is spectacular.  I was even looking through Amazon for some mixes to make proper coffee.  And of course the Turkish tea and coffee sets would be AMAZING!

So we got home tonight and the weather had started to turn crap, my joints started freaking out and my headache and nerve pain decided to ramp up.  So I made myself some nice ITO EN Oolong tea.  This is nice and delicious and I like it a lot.  Thank you again Chris!!

No photos of tea today but here are some fun pics with no reason but they are fun with tea involved.




No comments:

Post a Comment