Sunday, February 8, 2015

OH! Yes, I Drank Some Tea Today!

Thank you once again to my Dad and Nancy for the Mr. Coffee French Press.  I made myself a cup of ITO EN West Java Green Tea.  This Green Tea is out of Indonesia, a tea plantation specific to ITO EN.  So I prepared this tea in the French Press with the water at 175 degrees for 3 minutes.  I added some sugar and had a delicious 1 litre of green tea.  It was just the right taste and was very pleasing to the palate.  Below is a picture of the french press:


In addition to the ITO EN green tea, I also had some of the Zen Garden tea from Virtuous Teas and sadly I was very much underwhelmed.  I dislike the taste of anise, because I just cannot get over the taste of medicine and this tea has all the makings of delicious because it has chamomile in it, but then anise is overpowering even if it is minimal.  So I struck out with that tea.

At the end of the night I decided to look at some fun tea shirts that had cute tea sayings that I would wear.  Most of them had something to do with books and cats and BOTH of those are my cup of tea. I only included the books and tea ones because the cat ones are less applicable because my husband is who I talk to or cuddle the most, not my cats. So here are some of the tea-shirts (see what I did there?) below:





No comments:

Post a Comment