Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Tea Delivery - Personal Blend Samples

So I put in a quick order for samples of my personal blends on Sunday. Yay!!

The LARP potion/teas:
"I command you to sleep"
"I command you to awaken"

Constantine themed:
"All Trenchcoat & Arrogance"

Full Moon themed:
"Blood Moon"

And finally a blend for my love of apples, "Apple Harvest Festival"

They arrived today!! All of them smell tasty. I got home at 8pm after a two hour gym night for Mat Pilates and Pilates Reformer, so no time for sampling. But very excited nonetheless!!

I took Toothless (the stuffed animal that David bought be as a Valentine's present last night) to work today and had a nice few cups of Spiced Apple Chai to relax between running around doing Supervisory stuff. It was very nice to have him to hug between tea sips.

No comments:

Post a Comment