Tuesday, March 24, 2015

"Will Hawkgirl ever stop sublimating her passions with that big honkin' mace?"

"Joker: Will Green Lantern ever admit to his feelings? Will Hawkgirl ever stop sublimating her passions with that big honkin' mace? Will true love conquer all? Not on my show!" - Justice League, Wild Cards

Cthulhu and I were enjoying a pot of Peachy White from
+Tealated
Today was a normal day of post-Monday stress...and cleaning up after several messes.  I had an awesome tea from +Tealated called Peachy White.  Both Cthulhu and I give it five sanity points. (for non-geeks that is a lot of tasty goodness)

When we got home I put a ton of the teas in jars, labelled them and then organized my tea nook.  David has his tattoo consultation today with Tiff George at +Black Thorn Gallery .  We're very excited for this tattoo for him, it is one David has wanted for a long time.  We're watching Justice League now that we're home and we are winding down for bed.  Not a ton to post at the moment and we had a relaxed weeknight.  More about tea tomorrow.  For now, enjoy the most hilarious quote from the Justice League series - per the title of this entry and first lines in the body. 
My Tea Nook & my Irish Blessing Plate
Close up of the labeled jars of TEA!

No comments:

Post a Comment