Sunday, March 22, 2015

Sunday...Sunday...Sunday...(imagine it with the WWE announcer voice)

I don't actually know why I imagined that in the WWE announcer voice, but there you have it.  David worked on his artwork most of the day.  I did the weekend with fibro thing and slept a bit.  We decided to go to my favorite, yet also least favorite, place on earth...Michael's.  Michael's is fun because it is a craft store and there are tons and tons of things to do and see but there are also tons of things to buy.  I go there a lot in my random A.D.D. moods and today was a mood for more organization in my tea nook.

David and I went and he picked up some  painting supplies.  I found glass jars with sealable lids that I could store my larger bunches of teas.  They have chalkboard  paint on them so I can label which tea is within.  I also picked up some chalkboard tape that will allow me to label containers and keep track of the various teas I now have in my collection.

After spending a bit of money in Michaels we went to Noodles & Company for lunch.  That was very nice and the food was delicious.  We had a nice lunch and chatted a bit before heading home and getting settled into the library/studio.  David started painting the portrait he's doing for a friend, it looks very nice.  I brewed a cup of  Glendale Basil Green tea by Teabox.  I was very tasty, I paired it with a pumpernickel toast with preserves, the perfect snack.  The tea was light in its base but had a very delicious basil taste and some nuttiness.

Now David and I are upstairs watching the first two episodes of Penny Dreadful.  I really like the show so far, David is really enjoying it.  Eva Green helps that a lot, but I am pretty sure Eva Green could sell ice to people in Siberia and they would thank her (especially if David was one of them...he added that part).  After episode two we both needed a break so we're geeking out to Justice League at the moment and sleep in soon in coming.

"See you Space Cowboy"

No comments:

Post a Comment