Tuesday, March 3, 2015

My Solar-Powered Dancing Flower Is Cold and SAD

So some schools in the area have closed due to the inclement weather basically early dismissals. This is usually followed by people from our office leaving because they have kids and their kids will be home alone. So those of us that are stuck in the office or looking outside and seeing the dark skies and dreary weather. Nothing big and scary outside just dark and "blah".
On my break I thought I would brew up one of the tastiest peachy tea ever! This does not taste like the horrible artificial peach flavor you get in other drinks, this tastes like a spiced peach cobbler. I love it. I'm looking at my solar-powered dancing flower and thinking...it's ok the sun is going to make that flower really dance soon.
Below are some photos of the teas I drank today and my notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment