Monday, March 2, 2015

Yes Saadiqi, the laptop is yours...daddy's leg is also yours apparently...

So today was a bit stressful but it had some good moments.  It started well, my friend Jen bought me a gift!  CHIBI JLA SOCKS!!!  OMG THEY ARE AMAZING!


Other than that, the day way somewhat less awesome.  My kidneys seem to hate me at this point, though that isn't terribly new and the up-downs in the weather have been wreaking havoc on my fibro/body.  We went to Rite Aid for my meds tonight and after that I took a hot shower with a +LUSH Cosmetics shower ball.  I was happy to have the nice scent of roses to shower in.

I made myself a pot of +Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer, believe me that after today I need all the tension taming ever.  I love this tea, I know I can count on it to have a positive effect on me whether it is the psychosomatic or real but I WILL TAKE IT!

My cat, Saadiqi, has been laying down with me most of the evening and this always makes me happier.  So when David joined me for bed about 11 minutes ago as I was figuring out what to write about tonight and Saadi (short for Saadiqi) rubbed his face on David's laptop and then laid down right on David's right leg.  This is Saadi's favorite spot other than on my head or pillow (he slept there when he was a kitten) and David is wonderfully forgiving of my furbaby's need to be close to his daddy (or steal his sleeping space).  As I type this and sip on another cup of Tension Tamer, Saadi is laying spread out at David's feet and looking adorable.

The tea and kitten are a perfect combo to make me calm down and now to snuggle up to my husband and sleep, which is the perfect way to sleep and the happiest place I could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment