Saturday, March 21, 2015

Quiet Saturday and Naps For Adults

Today was a sleepy Saturday. I woke up a few times on and off but just let my body tell me when it was ready to wake up. I slept for a while, until noon then went downstairs. I made myself some chia seed and fruit smoothie for breakfast and then made myself a cup of tea.

David and I cleaned up the studio/library and sorted through a bunch of stuff we had laying around. I made some tea, Passionate Love from @katesmagik.  It is delightful and very tasty, fruity and yet not too much.

We went grocery shopping for a few needed items but while we were out the fibro started kicking my butt so we stopped our shopping trip after Big Lots.  Giant has a cute Twinings section, so I took a picture. I didn't buy any but it was a cool photo. David teased me about "my habit" but it was cute teasing.

Anyway, it is an early night tonight since my body is a bit pained. I included collages of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment