Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Body Positive and Loving Everyone!

Work wasn't so bad today.  I started out my day with +Fit Life Tea Teatox.  I also took the magnesium malate pill that my mom wanted me to try (it's technically day 3).  The magnesium malate is supposed to help with my fibro pain, so here's hoping.  I took the Teatox and ultimately got two cups out of that in the morning.  I had a cup of Energy Tea too.  They are delicious!  I was very happy.  The colors are pleasant, the aroma, and the teas are sweet and delightfully palatable.  I am definitely thinking of getting the Teatox package.  So I'm going to keep up with their recommended intake.  I am not expecting to "drop" weight but I am hoping that this Teatox helps me clear out the ick in my system.  I am also thinking of finding a retailer that sells Good Belly Probiotics.

So I have been working on having a more positive body image, seeing as I have to start accepting that my body is going to be in some form of pain some of the time and likely won't be able to keep up to the pace I used to live and play as a younger person.  My friends on FB have been posting pictures of themselves in cute outfits for work or when they feel pretty so they can keep up the positive images in public and in their hearts.  I usually post tea and some smiling faces, but I think I will stop cropping out my body and start showing how cute I am (one of these days I will say that without needing to wink or smirk).

So - cute glasses (yay that they fit and look good on me) and my fav polka dot dress.  I have to wear the 'bolero' at work because apparently capped or no sleeved dresses are not "modest" enough...or my shoulders are enticing.  Not something I think I want to actively think about.

I chatted with Gep on Snapchat and he reminded me that I need to get off my lazy butt and get my labret piercing switched out soon.  Maybe get a jeweled lip-hugger.  I am thinking about also getting my hair bleached and then dye it semi-perm colors like lavender and sea blue.  I'm excited to see if I can do this, even with my short short hair at this point.

I think I will keep trying different combinations of teas and likely will drink the +Fit Life Tea Teatox tomorrow too and will also try one of the +Steepster Select tomorrow.  For now - I will leave you with some of my favorite reminders that I AM BEAUTIFUL!

OH, and if you didn't know this already - YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL TOO!







No comments:

Post a Comment