Monday, April 20, 2015

Lindbergh Baby & Fit Life Tea


Yesterday we had a delightful visit with my Mom and Dawn, we had early dinner at the Federal Taphouse.  It was very nice and we always love the food.  They also have 100 beers on tap to choose from, so I have a lot of fun picking different ones to try each time.  Then we went back to the house, had some tea (David had a lager) and celebrated my birthday with some Wegman's cheesecake.  IT WAS SO GOOD! (I LOVE LOVE LOVE cheesecake - especially with fruit!)  It was very nice of my Mom and Dawny. (LOVE YOU GUYS!)

So David and I are taking it easy tonight as we are both still ill.  We're watching this crime documentary series and the current case being examined is the Lindbergh kidnapping.  I am finding the examination of plant DNA as an evidence tool as a very cool idea.  David and I think there was someone closer to the family that had to have been involved but since NJ executed the guy they found guilty for the case it is unlikely anyone did much digging beyond that.

OH!  So I got a package in the mail today!  It was the samples from +Fit Life Tea and I am SO EXCITED!  Seriously - the box had the samples for their 3 different teas; Energy, Teatox, and Sleep.  A lip balm that is YUMMY! and a travel bottle with their logo!  I'm in LOVE!  I have been looking forward to this tea delivery because I really want to try it out and see if Teatox is as amazing as it seems.

I cannot wait to bring the samples to work and try them out, well Teatox and Energy.  I am sure I don't want to sleep while at work...not if I want to keep my job.  Watch in the coming days as I try out all the different Fit Life Teas and others. YAY!

And now for the other really excited moment of my day - the trailer for "Le Petit Prince" is out!  See below:


No comments:

Post a Comment