Saturday, April 25, 2015

Fibro Fog, Tea Breaks and Spring Cleaning

Today was rather aggravating for the issues of fibro fog and stupid stabbing pains.  As usual, I used my weekend wisely and spent the morning in bed trying to catch up on sleep missed throughout the week.  David came and woke me up at noon and we set about our day.  I wanted to pack away my winter clothing and fully switch to my spring/summer time work dresses.  So David went downstairs to play on the PS4 and get some painting in while I went about working on getting clothing sorted and packed up.

Thankfully I had thought about this before today, so when I was having a good day I brought my storage tub upstairs from the basement and had it sitting in the back room.  I went in, got all of my pretty summer/spring dresses out and threw them on the bed while I packed all of the winter clothes.  It was a nice cleanup and then while I was at it I re-filled my Aroma Dot with sandalwood essential oils, turned on the various artsy lights in the room and worked on sorting through some of the surplus stuff I had in the room.  David came upstairs and chuckled as I sat in the middle of a "tornado" of things.  He asked if I wanted to go out today and while I wasn't needing to, I thought it would be nice to get some time out of the house.

I went downstairs for a bit and made myself a few cups of tea, the first two cups were White Cab from +Short and Stout Tea and then Mrs. Fahrenheit from +Tea Hugger.  Both were delicious and gave me the nice pep to also work on tidying up the altar room.  I cleaned each of the statues, fixed up the table of sage leaves, lit some candles and incense.  I relaxed, having a few annoying stabs while working in my room and in the altar room, but I pushed through it.

When we went out, we stopped at Michael's Craftstore and then BAM! (Books A Million).  We went to Weis for taco fixings and then went home.  While we were out I was having a hard time staying focused and I was going in and out of "awareness"...so we tried to make our trips short but David was also very understanding when I was walking aimlessly through the store looking at EVERYTHING.  LOL.  He certainly is trying for the husband of the year award.

Other than the random fibro silliness, David and I had a nice time being out.  As always though, we were very happy to get home and just spend a quiet night in.  I am having a cup of Dream tea from +One Good Woman.  I worked on setting up David's Etsy store for his artwork and set up seven listings.  Now bedtime. YAY!

Sleep well all and tons of happy hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment