Monday, April 20, 2015

Tornado Watch/Warning Means Blog Time

So, David and I have been down with the Spring "Flu".  It seems like everyone has gotten some version of it.  My chest hurts and I am sick of having a scratchy throat.  This weekend my +Adagio Teas showed up with my IngenuiTEA Teapot.  I am absolutely in love with this teapot.  Below is a video on how to the Teapot works:


I also got a 3ox pouch of my personal blends on +Adagio Teas - Sturgeon Moon, Flower/Milk Moon, and Balmy Fruit Salad.  I've had Sturgeon Moon and Balmy Fruit Salad at this point and I love them!!  I've had them alone and mixed with other teas - YUM!  I brought White Grapefruit and Apricot tea blends with me to work today, both hit the spot.  Good job Adagio!

My +Steepster Select box for April came in on Saturday!  It is all very awesome teas from Japan!  Last month was all from China.  I had some of the Sencha already and it was JUST right!  I was very happy and even had two cups of the tasty green tea.  I am very excited to try the other pouches.  I will keep you updated as I try each pouch.

OK - so we have a Tornado Watch/Warning in effect over Central PA and NWS keeps sending me alerts so we will see as it all goes along.  I am hoping everyone stays safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment