Thursday, April 23, 2015

Lots of Smiles & Good Belly!

One of my drawings
I went home from work early yesterday and stayed home today.  Been having a hard time with fibro fog and pain.  The +Fit Life Tea Teatox is working nicely to help with detoxing my body.  The Magnesium Malate seem to be working for me a bit, nothing really noticeable but I'll keep it up and try to get the benefits out of it.

I had a cup of Glendale Green Basil tea from +Teabox which is very tasty.  I like it a lot very tasty.  The aroma of the tea is grassy but sweet with a good flavor.  There is a bit of astringency to the taste but it isn't bad at all.  It was a good way to relax in the mid-afternoon as I woke up from sleeping until noon.

We found Good Belly at Giant yesterday and I started DAY ONE of the Twelve Day Reboot.  The results don't have to be immediate but I am hoping for some help with my tummy.  So here goes nothing. *crossing fingers for a smiling happy belly*

Below is a video of Postmodern Jukebox covering John Legend's "All of Me".  This is the song David and I danced to at our wedding.  It always makes me feel better.  I hope it gives you a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment