Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Barrani Drink/Potion Blends

Had guests yesterday and this morning, so I was a bit distracted.  Now I can get back to going tea crazy and filing you in along the way.  hehehe...

So I was mulling it over, thinking of what I was going to have my Alliance LARP character, Aishling Fir Darrig, do this year and I decided with my new love of tea I would make custom blends that could be used in my new Apothecary kit I am making.  So I have two Barrani Drink/Potion Blends created thus far, I plan on making a bunch more. VERY EXCITED!!!

I Command You to Sleep


This tea/potion will "cause the drinker to instantly fall into a deep sleep"

Chamomile, Lemon Grass, Spearmint, and Lemon Balm are all known to assist with sleep, so what better to brew into a sleeping draught for your slumbering needs.


I Command You to Awaken


This drink/potion "will awaken the drinker from any effect" 

Rooibos, Ceylon, Assam, and a nice addition of Honeybush should wake one up with a good citrus burst, add in the spicy heat of ginger, and you ll wake up with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment