Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Inauguration Day and TEA DELIVERY DAY!!!

Today was Inauguration Day in the State Capital, so my office was closed that visitors would have a place to park.  I had seen my package from Adagio was supposed to come in today, so I was excitedly checking the mail a lot.  Nothing all day.  David asked if we wanted to go do anything today and I asked that we go to a tea shop, maybe get a new tea ball or something, maybe even a new tea pot.

So I checked teamap.com and the Tea Forte "locate a shop" and found that there was a Tea Forte vendor at the West Shore Farmers Market shops.  We drove to the Market shops and I went happily upstairs to find this hidden oasis of tea-happiness.  I was very disappointed to find a chic yuppie store for ladies with way too much money and nothing else to do.  I won't list the name of the store, but let's just say I will never be going there again.

So I got home and made myself a pot of Chai, that was the perfect thing to drink at that moment, just picked me right up after a crap attempt to go tea shopping.  It was a simple Chai from Twinings, prepared with some Half & Half and raw sugar.  So with a Chai in hand,  I then started making my new 9 drawer cube for housing all of my teas.  The screws are so small I had to use a small screw driver which tore into my hand, my middle finger and thumb are bandaged up at this point and hurt like heck.  But I got the organizer drawers together and moved all of my teas into it.  No small task, but pretty awesome to see all of the teas.  At about 6:45pm the mailman rang the bell and I ran out to collect the packages.  Both the shipments from Adagio and the Whistling Kettle had arrived, so I ran back into the house and proceeded to open everything at once.  Below is the picture of all of my tea samples, isn't it beautiful!?


I put everything into the organizer and having all of the different teas available is just wonderful, I am so happy and excited.  This is going to be so much fun, reviews to begin tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment