Friday, January 23, 2015

Blood Orange Tea is Fruity! Deadpool Approves!

I came home from work and immediately needed to wash "the work" off. After my shower I had a delightful "relaxing" tea called Evening Plum. It was a gift from one of my staff, Jennifer. It is very nice with Chamomile, Lemongrass,and Plum.  It was just right for the mood I needed after a short but stressful workweek.  After that I thought I would try another new tea from Adagio, a fruity tea since fruity fit the happy mood I wanted to be in.

I find blood oranges to be delicious...so of course this tea hit the spot!  Blood Orange tea from Adagio is an herbal tea with blood orange peels, hibiscus, rose hips, and natural orange. The hibiscus adds just the right spiced but smooth taste to make the orange sing. It smells delicious and tastes great. Because it is a fruity tea I added a small amount of raw sugar. I am going to try some tomorrow without sugar but I am sure it will be just as delicious.

Orange is usually something I use to pick me up or wake up but currently just being a flavor I very much enjoy is a great boost to my mood. I definitely suggest that if you like herbal teas and orange - this should be a choice in your tea selection.

Now off to bug Alex about his travels and escapades in Europe and watch David play DA:I

No comments:

Post a Comment