Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Thank you Jean-Luc!

You guessed it. I'm drinking Earl Grey, Adagio Teas Earl Grey Moonlight to be specific. The mix has black tea, orange peels, blue cornflower, natural vanilla, natural bergamot flavoring, and a cream flavor.

As I am a huge Captain Picard and his love of "tea. Earl Grey. Hot" is the favorite of trekkies everywhere to quote and make memes about apparently. I also like my earl grey hot but with this blend I have added some raw sugar and some cream.

Let me just say, I am on cloud nine. Yum. This definitely makes up for the earlier tea let down and is a wonderful way to calm down while keeping awake at work. The snow is still coming down and the traffic looks like crap but I am warm in my office with a good cup of tea and that makes my world OK.

Live long and prosper, my friends. And because I have to throw in another quote "Make It So!"

No comments:

Post a Comment