Thursday, January 22, 2015

Pu Erh blends to the rescue!!

Pu Erh Tahiti and Pu Erh Hazelberry- well hello nurse! These two blends are just wonderful and delicious, and I cannot get enough of them. I've added a drop or two of honey in one cup then raw sugar to another. The added sweetness just makes the fruit taste bloom. The Tahiti has coconut notes and the Hazelberry has strawberry. Oh my goodness, wow, just right.

Today at work was a usual Thursday, stressful and a challenge to cover all of the projects with the limited staff...so I needed something to mellow me out. While neither of these flavors are mellow, they gave me the right boost to my mood to help me through the day. So if you are looking for something "exotic" and just downright tasty, these should fit your need.

No comments:

Post a Comment