Saturday, February 28, 2015

A Day of Tea Shopping, Indian Food, and Family Time

So today I went to the +One Good Woman shop.  It is wonderful!  I felt the need to take a ton of pictures too!!  I bought 1 ounce of their blends Wine-Oh!, Ti Kuan Yin, Sweet Matcha, Dream, Persian Nectar, Cheeky Peach, and Lili.  I also grabbed a box of gluten-free scone mix, a book on Chinese Tea and Tea Wisdom, and Strawberry Rhubarb spread.  I also picked up a box of +Harney & Sons Green Tea for Dawny.  I stayed a while and then finally said, "Ok I think I have enough finally" and drove over to my moms' house.

 

 

 

 We went to +Masala Bistro for their lunch buffet.  The place was busy and that was wonderful to see.  The owners are very sweet.  Clearly my mom and Dawn go there often as the staff recognized them and said welcome back.  The food was delicious and I had some tasty Chai.  Always fun.  We then decided to go to Betsy's Bakery.  My parents needed their Quinoa bread and I wanted some too, so we got two loafs and some tasty treats and headed to their house.



I spent a nice day with my moms and had some tasty +Teavana brews, the Samurai Chai Mate and Maharaja Chai.  I spent a while at their house and we chatted and spent a nice day together.  Now it is 11 something and I am home with David and we are watching Batman the Animated Series before bed.

All in all, this was a wonderful day.  Yay for delightful and delicious Saturdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment