Thursday, February 26, 2015

I'm a TEA HUGGER!!!

Got my teas from +Tea Hugger today!  OMG so amazing!  I am so excited to try each and every one of them.  Tonight I am not having any tea because I am exhausted and want to sleep early.  So reviews and more happiness coming tomorrow and soon.

We were at the Broad Street Market for lunch and I went over to the Millworks farm fresh stand.  David grabbed some Spicy Hot Pickles I REALLY wanted and also got me a Ginger Apple Drink (YUM!!).  They sell +One Good Woman teas and I picked up two.  I LOVED the Bingo Blueberry.  I think David and I will probably go to her shop this weekend.  YAY!!!  Again, more reviews tomorrow.

Yummy Blueberry herbal tea made in my wonderful +Tea Forte PUGG teapot.  A wonderful addition to the day!  Reviews to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment