Monday, March 16, 2015

I Have Fuzzy Mouse Slippers On & Yummy Chaibos To Drink

Me and my fresh haircut

So - new haircut makes for a happy Em.  YAY!  And the weather seems to be agreeing with my hair decision so I am not freezing.  Still thinking of getting my hair dyed black with blue tips...not like I have a lot of hair to dye.  maybe I should start using the shampoo that B uses to make it different colors...but I think I have to have her cute light hair to make that work.  LOL.

It was a really nice day outside, today was 58°.  We haven't been having the snow dump that the Northeast is having, but we have had some seriously cold days.  Now that the weather seems to have decided to make up its mind, we are able to enjoy a more reasonable temperatures.  I only had the tea I mentioned in my prior post today, until I got home.
Tasty tea from Voila! in Frederick

By the way, the tea I am mentioning from the earlier post is "Angel's Kiss" from Voila! in Frederick (MD).  It really is delightful and I really had a nice day just drinking this tea.  I felt a little like I was letting the other teas down by not having something else, but I wanted to enjoy my early birthday present.  AND it is wicked tasty.  I included a picture of the tin, my mug full of tea, and the business card that was included.  Isn't Jacquie a sweetie?  I think so.  I probably drive her nuts telling her how wonderful she is but she is, so why hide it? *BOUNCE* (see what I did their Jacquie?)

Zest Tea sent me some samples and swag.  The stone calendar
belongs to David and I, it was a wedding present from
Jill & Elissa.  Isn't it cool?  Anyway...tea!  I love their slogan!
I received a package in the mail today from +Zest Tea.  I was really excited since this is one that I was looking forward to, there were three small samples and one large tin with satchels and several stickers as swag.  I was wicked excited and did a little happy dance.  You might've seen my several Instagram photos.  If not, I have included them here:


I was very excited for the Pomegranate Mojito Green Tea.  It's actually one I've been looking at for a while, and now I get to sample it.  Because +Zest Tea has as much caffeine as a cup of coffee, it really wasn't in my best interest or the interest of sleep for me to drink after five o'clock.so I get to look forward to having Zest Tea tomorrow.  I will be far more awake at work tomorrow.

Earl Grey, Apple Cinnamon, and
Blue Lady tea - all smell delicious!
So I understand that apparently the last two days I have gotten a really introspective and I hope that you all will continue to put up with my random musings and insane wild thoughts.  Because in amongst all of the calm that tea gives me there a lot of random thoughts that go through my head that are probably going to make it into this blog.

You might be amused to find that while I'm dictating this blog through Dragon and I have a Cthulhu head staring at me, it's a little surreal.  But then again I am a bit of a Cthulhu weirdo.  Don't worry, concerned citizens, I haven't joined a cult…… Yet.

Well everyone, it seems like it is already nine o'clock and while I love writing random things to and for you, I am ready to start settling in for bed.  Before I go to bed though, I am having a cup of tea.  I wanted a Chai without the issue of caffeine, so I am ending my night with "Organic Chaibos" from +Tea Hugger.  It's a delicious organic rooibos blended with cinnamon, cardamom pods, ginger, fennel, star anise and cloves.  Very tasty. :)

Good Night All!  Sleep Well! hehehe

1 comment:

  1. *bounce * $2 off if you bring in the empty tin for a refill! I haven't finished any of my teas from there yet. I am so happy you like it !

    ReplyDelete