Friday, March 20, 2015

You Cannot Buy Happiness...You Can Buy Tea..

So I asked the guys if we could go to my favorite shop of all time, ever, +Heaven & Nature.  We walked in and the incense and wonderful happiness of Fairys, Angels, Dragons, and Deity statues greeted us along with their wonderful staff.  I absolutely adore them and tend to buy most of my holiday and birthday presents for family and friends there since they always have at least one thing I know someone wants or needs.

Anyway, any time you go into the shop they always ask if you want a cup of tea while you browse.  Isn't that wonderful and amazing?  I think so!  Anyway, usually it is a local blend or a +Nuwati Herbals tea blend that they put together right there.  So, after the absolute crap day we had, I really needed to shop for some tea things as well as try to get my Zen from the peace and sanctuary of a warm and inviting place, surrounded by the things that matter the most to me (besides David and fr/amily of course).

Below are the photos I posted to Instagram, Twitter and FB...but I wanted to share the why and how...also to plug for my favorite shop.  Yep - shamelessly supporting a "New Age" shop I adore and want to thrive forever.  If you're ever in the Hburg area and want an amazing shop and moment to collect your spirit from it's aimless wandering, stop in Heaven & Nature.  Better yet, tell me when you're going and I will meet you there and we can shop in the happy bliss of incense and pretty energy.  LOVE ya!  Good night!

I have wanted a tea infuser with style and stars and moons is surely my style.
These are spiritually "themed" pottery pieces that I think are just perfect for the happy spiritual person in our lives.  I have so many mugs already or I would have bought some.
+Dryad Tea is wonderful - I really need to get those reviews posted.  I should get you at least one tomorrow.
Kate's Magik are Teas created with intent and spiritual focus.  They are also tasty...I fully support awesome action with tea.  I will be trying the Passionate Love blend tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment