Friday, March 20, 2015

So...Springtime is Starting Out With Snow...?

Hey all, sorry for going silent for two days, I haven’t been feeling very good, the changes in temp have been wreaking havoc on my body and for whatever reason I am going through a pretty insane amount of pain at the most awkwardly weird times.


Had a really good work day on Wednesday...but apparently it went down hill.  I did Pilates on Wednesday evening and had to opt out of several moves and actions.  Which was upsetting in itself, then I had to deal with feeling like my body could not figure out which mood it was in, so I was excited from Pilates and then calming down and happy.  I had two beers at the bar (where I met the guys after class) and immediately felt intoxicated.  I know many of you don’t know my drinking habits but while I have become a far more relaxed one drink every-so-often person I have never been affected by alcohol that way.  We got home and all I was having for “drunkenness” was a crappy buzzed feeling.  I evened out all right but kept feeling cold, which made me shiver, and ultimately made me have pain so I started to bundle up and when I did I got weepy and started burning up.  Let me tell you, I felt like a mess.  I took a shower and just tried to relax enough to go to sleep.
I barely woke up on Thursday, so when I got into work I made myself a cup of +Zest Tea Earl Grey Black tea and after two pots started to feel somewhat like a human.  My body was having pain spikes and lethargy like crazy and I made sure to have proper hydration in addition to the tea.  I actually fell asleep (in the break room) at lunch, David woke me up so I could go back to work and then was lethargic and dragging for the rest of the day.  I could tell the +Zest Tea had helped but I couldn’t get the fibro to calm down so I was expending spoons like I owned a spoon store (I have no idea why I used that as my visual). 

I was planning on going downstairs and spending time with David in the studio/library when we got home but I sat down on the bed and immediately fell asleep.  David woke me up at one point to see if I was ok and to get some dinner.  Scott and Cole made tacos, they were tasty.  I ate and then I immediately moved to the studio to spend time with David.  I don’t know what happened but he suggested going to bed early, I am assuming I fell asleep again without realizing it.  couldn't get my brain to work in full sentences and I just seemed to have no energy what-so-ever.


This morning was NOT a good day.  I was thinking about calling in but decided to come to work.  I don’t know if I thought that the First Day of Spring would actually make the day not suck or what but we immediately had a meeting at 9am.  Not good news for some of my staff and I was so pissed off from feeling blindsided and expected to work miracles I almost mouthed off twice.  The same issue I ran into with the crazy emotions hit again and I was unable to control the amount of rage I was feeling.  I dropped a few curse words and actually felt like punching someone in the face.  I am glad I was able to control myself enough to not get fired or arrested though I definitely do not have a poker face.


I am having a “Poor Man’s Dirty Chai”, with +Starbucks coffee and +Tazo Tea Original Chai, now and am just trying to breathe as we figure out what to do with work assignments and such.  NOT the way I wanted to end my week and NOT how we should start off the Spring Season.  OH!  And fine First Day of Spring it is…it’s SNOWING!  I am looking forward to a quiet weekend so I can try to get my emotions in check and let my body rest from whatever battle it seems to be undertaking.  Love to you all!  Many more opportunities for tea and relaxation soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment