Thursday, March 12, 2015

"So Much Universe, and So Little Time"

quote from Sir Terry Pratchett.

The announcement of Sir Terry's death came as very devastating news.  So soon after Leonard Nimoy's passing...and I'm just drowning in sad.  Its like being punched in the heart until it is bruised and bleeding. :(

I know that this sounds weird that I should be so devastated but I get attached to people that make the world beautiful or make the peace of the universe float in words or actions.  Sir Terry brought so many different ideas and worlds to life and I loved getting lost in them.

I drank a lot of tea today, mostly fruity teas, +Adagio Teas "Wild Strawberry", +One Good Woman "Bingo Blueberry", and +Front Porch Tea Room "Pomegranate".  They are delicious and fruity.  the tang and tart of the different berries makes for a nice cup and something delicate I needed after ugly crying from the news.

Honestly, if you're in to fruity and tart tea that has a smooth and deep taste, the three listed above are amazing.  I would highly recommend all of them.  A little bit of sugar or honey makes it sweet and develops the flavor but is definitely not necessary.

"Terry took Death’s arm and followed him through the doors and on to the black desert under the endless night" - Tweet from Sir Terry's Twitter account

Yep...Still getting hit with random tears.  Going to bed...night night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment