Friday, February 20, 2015

Did You Notice? I Think I Noticed You Noticing...

So Tea Leaf Therapy is active on Facebook with a Page and followers!  And then I am going insane with posts on Twitter under my "alias" Em, Tea Leaf Fairy, though not all of the Twitter posts are always pertinent to Tea...I did say Tea Leaf Therapy was a blog about Life and the Universe too, so I am still sticking to my model.  Then I have an account on Pinterest with four boards already!

I am making sure to keep the widgets and add-ons up to date and keep this page active and engaging.  I am so excited to keep getting involved in tea and life blogging.  I am thinking that I will blog whenever David and I travel, maybe scouting out potential "Tea Encounters" along the way.

OH!  Good note and I thought I would share - I posted about how to get "free samples" from companies for review and word-of-mouth adverts, well +Tea Hugger contacted me and will be sending some samples!  I had to tell my housemates I was so happy.  And now I am telling you!  I checked out their business site and I cannot rave enough about their mission statement:

"Drink what makes you happy!"

"Tea Hugger is an eco-savy company making hand blended, twisted-traditional, loose-leaf teas.  Founded in Greensboro NC in 2005, Tea Hugger operates under the philosophy, "love yourself, love the earth, drink what makes you happy."  Be it an ice cold peppermint tea with a chili pepper kick or black tea cocktail with a lavender lemon twist, we think you should drink what you love and be happy doing it." - per the Tree Hugger site.
Anyway - I wanted to add all of these updates and keep everyone posted.  So I have now accomplished my task AND posted about an awesome Tea Company & site!  YAY!  Good night everyone!  I have now spent all of my reserve spoons being excited, so I think I am going to settle down with some +Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer and +Amanda Palmer's book "The Art of Asking" and maybe fall asleep to happy thoughts and tea.

*Peace and hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment