Friday, February 20, 2015

What Are The Semantic Components to Summon Spring?

OK - so my body HATES sub-zero temperatures.  I am sure everyone's does but this absolutely sucks!  I lost any and all ability to manage spoons when sitting in a heated car wasn't even warm enough at one point.  My office is usually the hot side of the fiery pits of Tartarus and I'm pretty sure Hades normally has to wade naked in the river Styx to not be hot...that kinda balls-the-fuck hot.  So today, I was able to wear my Boston hoodie and not sweat to death.  OH!  And I drank hot tea all day and still - no sweat.  I would normally be concerned that I had not been drinking enough fluids but since I drink an equal share of herbal tisane and tea, I know that I am not having an issue with fluid intake.  Also none of the usual complications with the starts of dehydration on my body.

Yes, I am getting to the point, slowly...What are the semantic components to summon Springtime?  I have the berry tea sampler pack and because of the light and delicious tastes I am sure they are the magical components necessary to entice Springtime to my circle, but what the fuck is the incantation?  I failed wizarding school!

I had a blueberry black tea from +Adagio Teas today.  YUM!!  After one pot, I made another...because I wanted to and had the ability. So there!  But after two pots I decided to switch things up a bit so I had a +Virtuous Tea tea mix, "The League of Superfruits" and mixed that in half with the blueberry tea.  I was instantly transported to the Elysian Fields (yes I am overusing mythos) where I frolicked with Nymphs and Satyrs in the Springtime...(see the theme today?)  OK, I might not have joined Pan and his lovely band of tramps but I did have some wicked tasty pots of tea and enjoyed the blissful existence of a tea drinker for at least as long as it took me to sip each drop.

Seriously - this good.

No comments:

Post a Comment