Sunday, February 15, 2015

Two Days Sick...Ginger Tea To The Rescue

So, I have obviously been absent from blogging for two days, all thanks to a bout of the stomach flu.  After two days of next to no food and only watered down juice, I have been being careful.  I couldn't keep tea down all yesterday, so that also sucked.

On Friday, I got two wonderful gifts of tea.  The first was from Kelly and Dustin.  It was a signed! Neil Gaiman book "The Ocean at the End of the Lane" and tea from Short & Stout Tea Company.  The flavors are Creme Brulee, White Cab, Caramel Toffee Pu-Erh, & Blue Cloud.  I am excited to try them all, and definitely while drinking the teas I will be enjoying the awesome book by "the British guy" that also signed it. (love you guys tons!)


The other gift was from my best friend, Rich.  We were at my favorite new age/spiritual shop, Heaven & Nature, and they always offer their customers tea so I was looking through their teas to see what they had to offer.  I found these teas from Dryad Tea.  The company is out of Denver Colorado and they have an Etsy shop (you should check them out).  I am looking forward to trying them.  We got small samples for now so I can try them, review them, and pass them on.  Anyway, I had fully intended on buying them myself but Rich got them to the counter and paid, saying "Happy Valentine's Day".  What a sweet gift :)


Ok, the picture below was shared to my FB page but I really wanted to share it.  I mostly drink loose leaf teas but some times I enjoy a good bagged tea.  I don't know how I feel honestly.  I think it is so cool and very cute but I don't know if I would be ok having a "goldfish" in my tea.  I don't know if it would be a tea that you could keep the bag in while you drank, but I also don't think I could take it looking at me while I drank.  So..what do you think?  Could you do it?  If so, here's a link for a set of 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment