Monday, February 16, 2015

President's Day Holiday - 1 Day Post Stomach Flu

Thankfully today was a holiday, otherwise I would have had to call out of work sick.  I wasn't as bad as previous days but I wasn't my normal "chipper" self. Sadly some of my favorite teas tasted horrible to me today.  The Yunnan Noir blend tasted too earthy and almost made me ill, so that pot got washed down the drain.  Pu-Erh Tahiti, always a favorite, was not today.  So it was Strawberry Black Tea and Ginger Tea today for my main cups.  About an hour prior to sleep I had my personal blend, "I Command You to Sleep" and then another pot of "Sleepytime".

I also made several blends for the Barrani Potion/Elixir teas I have made through Adagio Teas:


Draught of Purification


Pu-Erh Tahiti (Pu-Erh with papaya and coconut) cranberry & mango in Ceylon, hibiscus and ginger inclusions.

LARP based tea. So the following is based on that: This potion will 'remove harmful effects from the spirit' but it won't heal you. Should be enjoyed but one taste will make all the ick fall away.

\

Blessings Draught

With a mix of springtime we are blessed, this Ceylon has strawberry, hibiscus, and summer rose infusions and two inclusions of strawberry pieces and rose hips.

LARP based tea, will not give you real life super powers: With this potion you'll be granted 'the power of a bless', giving you just a little bit more physical ability to take hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment