Monday, January 12, 2015

A Few of My Favorite Loose Leaf Teas from The Whistling Kettle

OK - for the first review I am going to post some of my favorite blends/loose leaf teas from The Whistling Kettle.  I'm going to do a review of these over the week with pictures of the tea color and a brief description of the taste.  Maybe even a crazy thought or two while I try to relax.

I'm pretty sure this structure will change, but I might as well try for some fun initial posts :)

So you know, if you're interested already, you can order online from The Whistling Kettle at http://www.thewhistlingkettle.com/ or you can go grab a cup and some delicious food at their Troy cafe location:

254 Broadway
Troy, NY 12180

And now some tea pictures with basic descriptions...

 
Blend 1776 - Ceylon & Assam tea with strawberry & maple. Steep for 4-5 minutes.

French Blend - creme de la vanilla. Steep 3-5 minutes

Aryuvedic Balance - cinnamon, cardamon, licorice root, coriander, fennel, ginger, rose leaves. Steep 7-10 minutes

Quangzhou Milk Oolong - premium oolong with sweet milk and light orchid notes with camellia depths. Steep 2-3 minutes

Moroccan Mint - Green tea with peppermint. Steep 2-4 minutes

White Champagne Raspberry - white tea with champagne infusion and raspberry. Steep 3 minutes

Irish Breakfast - (drink with milk, YUM!) Black tea from India and Kenya. Steep 4-8 minutes

2 comments:

  1. If you like the White Champagne, I have another one you should try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some women need a closet just for their shoes or purses. I am beginning to need one for my tea selection and tea ware. You look like you are well on your way towards that too. haha

    ReplyDelete