Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Orders and Monthly Subscription

So below is the order I made with Adagio Teas.  I got the spiced apple chai sample when I shared the order on Facebook and Twitter.  I ordered a 6 month subscription for green and oolong tea delivery.  I'm very excited about the selection and I love green tea.

In addition I picked up some delightful "fandom" based teas, deciding to be cute and go with Disney for my first go.

Product
Qty

spiced apple chai sample1  
green/oolong teas club (6 months)1  
Elsa (sample tin)1  
Belle (sample tin)1 
Jasmine (sample tin)1 
Aurora (sample tin)1 


I feel like a little kid, this is something I enjoy and I am excited to sample different teas and share my thoughts and reviews.

I also, for a bit of variety picked up an order from the Whistling Kettle too.  As a part of the daily deal I got a "Mystery Tea Sample" and then added the "Customer Favorite Tea Sample" because why not.  *chuckles*

Mystery Tea Sample Specialmystery-tea1
- Customer Favorite Tea Sample Cubecustomer-favorite-cube1

1 comment:

  1. I love blending stuff on Adagio! Of all the teas I've made this one is my favorite - https://www.adagio.com/signature_blend/blend.html?blend=57529

    It's a chocolatey chai blend with extra cardamom. :)

    ReplyDelete