Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Good Morning Wednesday

So, I made it into work today. Still in pain but feeling like I should make a valiant attempt at being a productive member of society. I don't feel overly well and I want a black tea but nothing to harsh.  I have a nice mix that always tastes great from my local tea shop in Lemoyne, Kauffman's Coffee Tea & Spice Shop.

The mix is fruit and spice black tea. It brews dark in no time but letting it steep for 3 minutes is recommended. I almost always sweeten this one with some honey as I think it makes the fruit just a bit more pronounced. Light honeys are a bit too delicate for this so I am having a little bit of buckwheat honey added. Not too much, I don't want a sickeningly sweet taste.

It is nice to sit at my desk for a few moments with my Tea For One set and just take a deep breath to enjoy my cup of tea and take a moment to center my mind and get ready for the rest of my work day. The day/morning started out a little bit rushed already so being able to sit down and just sip and read the emails I missed from yesterday's sick day helps me ground myself for catch-up today.

No comments:

Post a Comment